Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Abraham, from Ultima VII
There isn't much known about him, apart from that he met Batlin ten years before founding the Fellowship, and made himself an enemy in Tseramed. Also, Danag in Buccaneer's Den dislikes him, thinks of him cheating in card games. Abraham is officially wandering between the branches and promoting their philosophy, when not leading with his sister the branch in Buccaneer's Den, but in reality, he kills their enemies.
- The characters of Elizabeth and Abraham are another shot at Electronic Arts - otherwise known as EA.
- Elizabeth and Abraham save the Avatar's party if they die during Ultima VII. They transport the party to the Fellowship-run poorhouse in Paws. This happens even if they were the ones trying to kill the Avatar!
The way they move through Britannia can be confusing, here the re-construction of their path with additional notes:
- They wait for Hook and Forskis at the docks of Trinsic to return from the murder site, then set sail for Britain. Later, Gargan tells the Avatar of their destination.
- Batlin tells the Avatar that they have moved to Minoc.
- They murder two gypsies in the sawmill of Minoc, then move on. Elynor tells the Avatar later, that they've moved to Paws.
- Feridwyn says that they've moved on to Jhelom.
- In Jhelom, mayor Joseph says that they've already returned to Britain.
- Batlin now says that they have moved to Vesper.
- In Vesper, they try to establish a Fellowship branch, but with little success. Mayor Auston later tells the Avatar that they've moved on to Moonglow.
- Speaking to Rankin in Moonglow reveals, that they've already moved to Terfin.
- Quan of Terfin reveals to the Avatar, that they've moved to the Meditation Retreat.
- Jan at the retreat tells the Avatar, that they've went to Buccaneer's Den.
- Their trail went cold on the isle, but they went to New Magincia, to murder Alagner.
- They then retreat to the Isle of the Avatar (revealed by Danag with the small cube) and their ship is found there. They wait for the Avatar there for the final battle.