Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Artifact Armour isn't a real armour class in Ultima IX. It is the combination of all six unique magical armour pieces in Britannia, of which each has a special power. However, it should be noted that this armour by far isn't the best protection available.
The pieces, their powers, and their locations are as follows:
- Crown of Radiance: illuminates the surroundings. Found in dungeon Covetous.
- Chest of the Troll: slowly heals the wearer. Found in dungeon Destard.
- Arms of the Magi: reduces mana usage. Found on Verity Isle.
- Gauntlets of Fury: improves attack strength. Found in Buccaneer's Den.
- Legs of Sentri: increases jumping range. Found in lake near Trinsic.
- Swamp Boots: protects against swamp poisoning. Found in dungeon Hythloth.
- Boots of Levitation: allows the Avatar to walk on air. Found in Ambrosia.
Their defensive values are as follows:
|Helm of Radiance||2|
|Chest of the Troll||5|
|Arms of the Magi||3|
|Gauntlets of Fury||3|
|Leggings of Sentri||2|
|Boots of Levitation||1|
- The Arms of the Magi are also the starting equipment of the mage class.