Fissif, from Ultima Underworld II
Fissif stole various things from Castle Britannia while the inhabitants were asleep, but he had bad luck and was locked in with the others, when the Guardian erected the Blackrock Dome over the castle. Confronted by the Avatar in the sewers where he hid, he returned the pocket watch to him.
After the Avatar made it clear that he was either to surrender and go to prison, or starve and die in the sewers, Fissif surrendered. He was found in the prison, where he was willing to sell his lockpicks, and train the Avatar how to use them.
- Being rough with Fissif will cause him to remember his ill treatment; thus, not helping the Avatar.
- Fissif also had noticed, that the Fellowship members that did escape, were meeting in Buccaneer's Den, planning something. Most likely they were waiting for the invasion from Killorn Keep.
- Fissif said he had used a tunnel from Buccaneer's Den to reach the castle unnoticed, but it had become closed off due to the Blackrock Dome.
- The painting stolen by Fissif shows the cover art of Ultima Underworld I.
- It is possible, though difficult, to kill Fissif in the fight while arresting him. He has a jeweled sword among another minor items.