Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ho eyo he hum is a simple tune commonly sung in the city of Britain.
By Ultima III the composition of the classic tune had seemingly evolved. Iolo still sang "Ho eyo he hum!" as was his wont, but now Gwino (likely a bastardization of Gwenno) added an accompanying "Muh eh oye oh!" to the song, reversing its phonetics. 
In Ultima IV, several small children in Britain also happily sang "ho eyo he hum," possibly due to the tutelage of Gwenno and Iolo, the song's seeming originators, who were entertaining them at the time. 
Here the Jesters sing Ho Ho,
But why they do,
I'll never know.
- Iolo the Bard
Ultima V: LazarusEdit
- ↑ Jester. Underworld Dragon's Ultima II Transcript. Ultima II.
- ↑ Iolo. Underworld Dragon's Ultima III Transcript. Ultima III.
- ↑ Gwenno. Underworld Dragon's Ultima III Transcript. Ultima III.
- ↑ A child. Underworld Dragon's Ultima IV Transcript. Ultima IV. "sing."
- ↑ Gwenno. Underworld Dragon's Ultima IV Transcript. Ultima IV. "job."