Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Immortality Contest was a contest created by Origin and started with the initial release of Ultima VI. The contest allowed the winners to have the portrait of an NPC in the upcoming Ultima VII based on a photography sent by them. An insert included in the game box explained the contest (see picture).
Receiving one of ten sacred runes (Infinity and Singularity were included) in the box would make the owner an instant winner. Owners of the game that did not receive a rune could still write in for a chance to win ten additional slots. The contest claimed that the portraits would be included in Ultima VII but some of the photos were also used in Ultima VII Part Two: Serpent Isle.
The Known PortraitsEdit
- Wench - Unidentified (It's even mentioned by Mandy!)
- Harnna - Titania Dragon
- Petra - Yosannah Dragon
- Ensorcio - Umbrae Dragon
- Rocco - Michael Pfeiffer
- Kristy - Kristy Chamberlain
- Zella - Rich Zella
- Greg - Greg Cato / Dindlefoot Dragon
- ↑ rec.games.computer.ultima-dragons - Bill Armintrout
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 rec.games.computer.ultima-dragons ?? Star in Ultima VII! ??
- ↑ rec.games.computer.ultima-dragons - Ultima VI
- ↑ Moonshade Plot Script by Bill Armintrout
- ↑ Letter of congratulations from Lord British; the winner was actually Kristy's brother