New San Antonio is a city on Earth in the alternate timeline created by Minax in Ultima II. It is located in the southwestern United States of 1990 A.D., and has some very interesting features that make it the base for most of the game.
- The clerk at "The Hotel" (California) raises the player's stats after given a big enough bribe (the maximum for each stat is 99).
- Sentri, who is in the "Prison," will sell the Quicksword to the Stranger.
- An old man under "Atree" will give the Force Field Ring after the Stranger gets Father Antos' blessing on Planet X.
- The "Air Port" has a bi-plane, ripe for stealing. (Brass and Skull keys are needed first)
When the Stranger returned the timeline to normal, New San Antonio vanished as well.
Shops and Services Edit
- Weapons ("Death N Destroy")
- Armour ("The Armoury")
- Pub ("Swashbucklers Pub and Pizza")
- Stables ("Transport")