Origin Soundtrack Series Volume 2 was published by Origin in 1993. It has a running time of 49:48 and contains many pieces from Ultima VII: The Black Gate, Ultima VII Part Two: Serpent Isle, and Strike Commander. All tracks were recorded through a Roland MT-32 synthesizer module, the de-facto standard for computer game music at the time.
Its original list price was $9.95.
- 1) Ultima VII / Serpent Isle Combat (Ultima 7: The Black Gate, Ultima 7: Serpent Isle)
- 2) Conversation with Gwenno (SI)
- 3) Monk's Theme / Fellowship Theme (TBG, SI)
- 4) Chamber Music / Love Theme / Passion Play (TBG, SI)
- 5) Emp Theme / Gwani Theme (TBG, SI)
- 6) Bane's Theme / Shamino the Amoral (SI)
- 7) Fortune Teller / Seedy Bar / Camping (TBG, SI)
- 8) Ghost (SI)
- 9) Great Earch Serpent's Theme / Batlin's Theme (SI)
- 10) Dupre's Death / Love (A Virtue) (TBG, SI)
- 11) Torture / Wall of Lights (TBG, SI)
- 12) Stones (TBG, SI)
- 13) Dragon's Flight (TBG, SI)
- 14) Strike Commander Combat (Fledgling) (Strike Commander)
- 15) Selim's Bar (SC)
- 16) Jungle Strike Base (SC)
- 17) Desert Strike Base (SC)
- 18) Columbia to USA Flight (SC)
- 19) Closing Theme (SC)
- Arrangement and Recording
- Randy Buck
- The release of this disc may have been prompted in part by the number of inquiries received in response to a facetious advertisement for an Ultima VII soundtrack displayed at the end of that game's credits. It was, however, a follow-up to one previous such compilation that included music from Ultima VI, Savage Empire and Martian Dreams, among others.