Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ultima IV Part 2: Dude, Where's My Avatar? is a humorous, fanmade parody of the Ultima series. It takes place between Ultima IV and Ultima V. It was created by Chris Hopkins using the Adventure Creation Kit. The initial version was released in 2009, and a slightly updated version was released on February 2010.
This games provides some humorous answers to various unanswered questions in the series. It also pokes fun at the entire Ultima series, and has some humorous references to other classic video games.
Some of the questions this game answers are:
- How were the dungeons sealed?
- Why did Lake Generosity dry up?
- How was Blackthorn able to take over?
- Why did the Shadowlords really come to Britannia?
- How was the Codex raised out of the Abyss?
- What really happened to Mondain, Minax, and Exodus?
- Why did the Stranger/Avatar stop going into space?
- Where did the Guardian really come from?
- Why did Lord British's castle have an entrance to Hythloth?
- Why is Humility really one of the Eight Virtues?
- Just how crazy of a set of virtues will Britannians follow?
- Although the game is called Ultima IV Part 2 in the website, manuals, and game files, in the actual opening screen the game is called Ultima IV Part II, with a roman numeral.
- Origin actually did have an official game project called Ultima IV: Part II going on during 1987-1988, but it was later cancelled. Details on the plot are not known.