The Vesper Museum Cooperative Collection is located, unsurprisingly, in the city of Vesper. Built under the Vesper Museum, it holds many wonders of Britannia's past. Each tier brings new exhibits for the eyes to behold.
You can donate the following items to build up points. Double-click the blue donation box, find the item you wish to donate in the menu, click the blue gem beside it, and target the item in your backpack. If a gem does not appear beside an item, then the item is not in your backpack ready to be donated.
|Item||15 Gold||Hinge||Scorp||Draw Knife|| Jointing|
Once you have accumulated enough points, you can redeem them for rewards.
Each donation adds to the total point count for the museum. Once a certain amount of points is reached, the tier level goes up and exhibits are added. Each day, a small percentage of the total points decay. If the collection isn't donated to continuously it will start to lose tier levels.
- Tier 1 - The Paladin: Pays tribute to the Paladin class and Chivalry skill
- Tier 2 - The Necromantic Arts: A homage to the Necromancer class and Necromancy skill
- Tier 3 - Flora and Fauna of Far Away Lands: An exhibit dedicated to exotic creatures and places
- Tier 4 - Whimsical Moments: An honor to the court jester
- Tier 5 - May the Cards Guide Thee: A display that honors Gypsies and their work
- Tier 6 - Swords and Silk: A dedication to the Ninjitsu and Bushido skills
- Tier 7 - Nature's Children: Features Elves and their contributions
- Tier 8 - There Once Ruled a Great King Over These Lands: A fitting piece for Lord British
- Tier 9 - Of Order: To the Laws and Peaceful times of Britannia
- Tier 10 - Of Chaos: Remembering the times of turmoil and dispute
- Tier 11 - Notable Villains: The most wretched figures to plague the world
- Tier 12 - Notable Events: A recollection of important events in history