Wayfarer's Inn is an inn that appears in different towns but mostly in Britain, in several Ultima games.
At some moment before Ultima V, the inn was relocated to Britain. By Ultima V, it was run by Donya, with the help of the chef Justin, the bartender Tika, the maid Telila, and the boy Eb. Annon could be found in the inside the inn.
- Ultima IV: Three rooms available, a 1, 2 and 3 bed room for 30, 60 and 90gp respectively.
- Ultima V: Three rooms available, costing 2gp per evening.
In Ultima V, prices were:
Ultima V: LazarusEdit
In Ultima V: Lazarus, the inn is called "Wayfarer Inn". Donya explains that her great-grandmother had the inn moved stone to stone from Minoc into Britain. Most of the townpeople from Britain can be found eating at the inn at some moment during a day.
- ↑ The History of Britannia, Ultima IV - "A tired traveler will also find a refreshing place to rest (in Minoc) at the Wayfarer's Inn."
- ↑ Compendium, Ultima VI - "The historic Wayfarer's Inn is considered a second home to many a road-weary adventurer."
- ↑ The Book of Fellowship, Ultima VII - "(Britain) is the home of the historic Wayfarer's Inn."